Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Related Topics About Vietnam Visa That You Should Know:
- 5 Major Types Of Vietnam Visa And The Names People Call Them
- Vietnam Visa Processing Fees/Costs And The Current Visa Stamping Fee
- Detailed Addresses Of Vietnam Embassy Locations In Available Countries
- 88 Vietnam Visa Special Guides & Tips For All Kinds Of Existing Vietnam Visas
- All About Vietnam E-Visa: A New Kind Of Vietnam Visa That Is Legally Available In 2017
- Vietnam Visa Policy And Other Legal Information Of Visa Application
- All Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) And Answers Of Vietnam Visa Application
Vietnam on arrival visa
We are Green Travel Universal - a company with 10 years of experience in processing visa on arrival Vietnam service for many nations around the world. With the long-time experience in dealing with a variety of customers and the Vietnam authorities including the Vietnam Immigration Department and the Vietnam Embassy. We are confident and proud to provide you the Vietnam visa on arrival service as a primary method for getting Vietnam visa conveniently and easily. If you want to get a VOA Vietnam visa, please click Vietnam visa on arrival FAQ to get more details.
Basic information about Vietnam visa on arrival
There are three ways to get visa for Vietnam: get one from Vietnam Embassy, visa on arrival, or Vietnam E-visa. Visa on arrival in Vietnam is an alternative method of getting Vietnam visa. Accordingly, tourist company with the approval from VID like Greenvisa.io is a legitimate and trustworthy address for submitting your application online.
To receive Vietnam visa upon arrival, you need to have an approval letter. This approval letter can be received through a government-registered firm and then you need to take this letter to Vietnam. You will get a Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport in Vietnam if all of your essential documents are legal and acceptable. This procedure is only applied if you fly to Vietnam by plane (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang). If you come from a neighboring country, for example by bus or motorbike, this visa is not applicable. The travel agency which you hire has the responsibilities to assist and support you if there is any problem relating to VOA Vietnam.
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way to get a legal Vietnam visa without the hassle of complicate procedures like the standard visa. If you are living far away from the Vietnam Embassy location in your country, Vietnam visa on arrival is the best solution for you. Click here to get more info about Vietnam visa information.
How does visa Vietnam on arrival work?
Phase 1: Check the nation’s availability of visa Vietnam on arrival. Although Vietnam provides VOA for almost every nation in the world. Applicants still need to check for its availability to have the total support. In the event that Vietnam VOA is not available in your country, you had better travel to the closest Vietnam Embassy or pay a visit to the Vietnam Embassy in neighboring country to get the visa stamped before arrival.
Phase 2: Fill in the VOA Vietnam visa form to get a pre-approve visa on arrival. We at Greenvisa.io will be the bridge between tourist, businessman and the Vietnam Immigration Department. With our legit right as a tourist agency, we will deliver the approval letter back to your mail after you successfully and correctly fill in the online form and make your payment.
Phase 3: The processing time as estimated is 2 working days for tourist (normal) visa and 7 days for business visa type. Along with approval letter PDF file, we will also send you the detailed guideline of things you should prepare and what to do at the arrival airport.
Phase 4: As soon as landing in the Vietnam international airport, the first thing to do is to come straight to the Vietnam visa on arrival counter. Then you have to present the following papers, the Vietnam voa letter, your original passport with 2 empty pages, 2 photos as well as $25 (single), $50 (multiple) cash (USD/VND) for the stamping fee.
Comparison of Vietnam visa on arrival and Vietnam visa at the embassy
Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Visa At Embassy
- By airplane only
- By air, land, sea and any means of transportation
- Fill in the online form
- Only one computer-like device with the Internet access
- One passport, some paperworks with photos and signature attached to the hard copy and you have to come there to write and submit these information
- Transparent visa service fee - all shown on our website for the pre-arrangement Approval Letter
- Compulsory stamping fee at the arrival airport
- Of course, the varied stamping fee
- Additional fees for instance: paper fee, mail post fee or transportation fee if you travel to the embassy outside of your country
- Standard time is 48 hours
- But it can be in less than 24 hrs, 4 hrs and less than 2 hrs for the extremely emergency situation.
- The visa service usually takes 5 days to 1 week to process your visa.
- Urgent situation? 1 to 2 days but extremely expensive as well.
Submitting Application Procedure
- First, submit an online application form
- Second, sit and wait for us to process your application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for the Pre-arranged Approval Letter.
- In person or by post to hand in and fill in the hard copy document.
- Hire a travel agency to complete the procedures on your behalf
Getting Visa Stamped
- Remember that the Approval Letter can only be used to get pass the departure and arrival airport. People will get the visa stamped at the arrival international airport in Vietnam.
- Get the visa stamped right at the applied embassy when the process is finished.
- After processing, the stamped visa will be returned together with the original passport.
What will Greenvisa.io offer you?
A hand-Free Procedure
All your payment in advance will be used in our tedious process and paperwork on your behalf. Not only will we constantly check and contact you for filling in information, processing your application to the VID, we will also notify you of your approval letter and prepare a big and detail note for what you need to prepare next in the arrival airport.
A Legitimate And Trustworthy Service
Wondering if the VOA is legal? It is absolutely and totally legal. According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13, Greenvisa.io was authorized by the Vietnam Immigration Department for some legal rights of a tourist company that is privileged to submit the application on customers’ behalf.
An Affordable, Insured Method
We had customers complaining about the high and expensive service fees at the Vietnam Embassy, what can be worse is that the prices varied from each to each embassy and also seasonal. We can tell you that we are different with transparent fee table as you can see in service fee here. With less than $20, you can have a pre-arranged visa for one member in your trip, not to mention the insurance you get with our refundable guarantee fee in the event that your visa is rejected and we are out of solution to save the day.
Fast And Extra Service
Want to get visa for more than 10 persons? No problem! In hurry and in dire needs of visa in less than one day? No problem. Tired of waiting at the landing visa counter? Tired after the long flight and demand someone to lift your luggage to taxi? No problem. Just choose whatever option you want as you fill in the online application form.
General fee that you have to pay
Visa Service Fee
This kind of fee that paid fully in advance is for our Greenvisa company to do all the work, especially paperwork on your behalf. This fee is paid for some works such as:
Stamping fee at the arrival airport
This kind of fee is mandatory to be paid at the international airport in Vietnam. This is applied only for the people choosing VOA service to have visa stamped at the terminal.
To get more information about the vietnam visa service fee, please click here or check the links below that are arranged for each nationality.
This page section is about the detailed information as well as the requirements for each nationality when choosing VOA Vietnam visa as your method of getting Vietnam Visa. If you are a citizen that belongs to the list of the below countries, please pay your attention before making any further steps.
Our primary markets
Other nationalities' requirement for Vietnam visa
A - a
B - b
Bosnia & Herzegovina
C - c
D - d
E - e
F - f
G - g
H - h
I - i
Isle of Man
J - j
K - k
L - l
M - m
N - n
O - o
P - p
Papua New Guinea
Q - q
R - r
S - s
T - t
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos
U - u
V - v
Virgin Islands, U.S.
W - w
X - x
Y - y
Z - z
Some critical mistakes in Vietnam visa approval letter may get you cancel your trip. The letter will be invalid and illegal if there is any inaccurate information. As a result, Vietnam Immigration officers at the airport will NOT allow you to enter Vietnam.
Many people do not pay attention to essential requirements and thus make common mistakes in applying for a Vietnamese visa on arrival. We have created a list of errors that travelers may usually make to prevent you from doing the same things when applying for a visa on arrival Vietnam.
Your original passport must have a validity of at least six months.
Your passport need to have at least two empty pages. If it does not have enough blank pages, you should apply for a loose leaf visa.
The photos which you submit have to be taken within six months from the travel date.
Visa On Arrival is only applied for travelers who are moving by airplane.
Remember to check your travel date because the visa is only valid when it is counted from the travel date, not the date of making the application.