Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Related Topics About Vietnam Visa That You Should Know:
- 5 Major Types Of Vietnam Visa And The Names People Call Them
- Vietnam Visa Processing Fees/Costs And The Current Visa Stamping Fee
- Detailed Addresses Of Vietnam Embassy Locations In Available Countries
- 88 Vietnam Visa Special Guides & Tips For All Kinds Of Existing Vietnam Visas
- All About Vietnam E-Visa: A New Kind Of Vietnam Visa That Is Legally Available In 2017
- Vietnam Visa Policy And Other Legal Information Of Visa Application
- All Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) And Answers Of Vietnam Visa Application
Basic information about Vietnam on arrival visa
There are three ways to get a visa for Vietnam at the moment: get one from the Vietnam Embassy, apply online for visa on arrival, or Vietnam e-visa. Visa on arrival in Vietnam is considered an alternative method of getting Vietnam visa conveniently and easily. A travel company with the approval from the Vietnam Immigration Department like Greenvisa is a legitimate and trustworthy address for submitting your application online.
You can only get an on arrival visa for Vietnam at the airport if you have the Vietnam VOA approval letter and all of your other essential Vietnam visa on arrival documents are legal and acceptable. Please keep in mind that you cannot obtain your visa on arrival unless you travel to Vietnam by plane and land in one of the four international airports (Noi Bai, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, or Tan Son Nhat airport). So if you come to Vietnam by bus or motorbike, for examples, this visa type is not applicable.
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way to get a legal Vietnam visa without the hassle of going through complicated visa procedures at the embassy. If you are living far from the location of the Vietnam Embassy in your country, Vietnam on arrival visa is an ideal option.
How does visa Vietnam on arrival work?
Step 1: Check if your nationality is eligible for applying visa Vietnam on arrival. Although Vietnam provides VOA for almost every nation in the world, you still need to check it carefully to have the total support. In the event that Vietnam VOA is not available for your nationality, you have to travel to the Vietnam Embassy in your country or pay a visit to the Vietnam Embassy in a neighboring country to get the visa stamped before arrival.
Step 2: Fill in the Vietnam visa application form online to get a pre-approved visa (Vietnam approval letter). We at Greenvisa.io will be the bridge between tourist, businessman and the Vietnam Immigration Department to get this letter on your behalf. With our legit right as a tourist agency, we will send the Vietnam approval letter back to your mail after you successfully and correctly fill in the online form and make your payment.
Step 3: The processing time as estimated is 2 working days for normal service. Along with the approval letter PDF file, we will also send you a detailed guideline about things you have to prepare and what to do at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
Step 4: As soon as landing in the Vietnam international airport, you first need to come straight to the Vietnam visa on arrival counter. Then you have to present your Vietnam VOA letter, your original passport with 2 empty pages, 2 photos as well as $25 (single entry), $50 (multiple entry) in cash (USD/VND) for the stamping fee.
Comparison of Vietnam visa on arrival and Vietnam visa at the embassy
Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa at embassy
- By airplane only
- By any mean of transports
- A completed Vietnam visa form on arrival
- Only one computer-like device with the Internet access
- Your valid passport, an original or a copy of the application form with required information, photos and signature attached.
- Vietnam visa fee on arrival service for the letter of approval (all are shown clearly on our website).
- Compulsory stamping fee at the arrival airport.
- Varied stamping fee at each embassy.
- Additional fees such as paper fee, mail post fee or transportation fee, for instances if you register at the embassy outside of your country.
- Standard time is 48 hours
- It can be in less than 24 hrs, 4 hrs and less than 2 hrs for some urgent cases.
- The visa service usually takes from 5 days to 1 week to process your visa.
- Urgent situation? 1 to 2 days but extremely expensive as well.
- First, submit an online application form
- Second, sit and wait for us to process your application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for the Vietnam visa letter on approval.
- Travel to the nearest Vietnam Embassy in person to fill in the application form and present essential documents (or send them by post).
- After 5 days to 1 week of processing, you have to visit there again to get your Vietnam visa.
Getting Visa Stamped
- Travelers will get the visa stamped at the international airport in Vietnam. Remember that the approval letter will be required at the departure and arrival airport.
- After processing, the stamped visa will be returned together with the original passport.
What can Greenvisa.io offer you?
A hand-free procedure
After you settle the payment for Vietnam visa service, we will start processing your visa for Vietnam on your behalf. Not only will we constantly check and contact you for filling in information, processing your application to the Immigration Department, but we will also notify you the status of your approval letter and prepare a detailed note for what you need to possess for presenting at the arrival airport.
A legitimate and trustworthy service
Wondering if the VOA Vietnam is legal? It is absolutely and totally legal. According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13, Greenvisa.io was authorized by the Vietnam Immigration Department for some legal rights of a tourist company to submit the application on customers’ behalf.
An affordable, insured method
We had customers complaining about the high and expensive service fees at the Vietnam Embassy, what can be worse is that the prices varied at each embassy and also seasonal. Meanwhile, with Greenvisa's service, you can rest assured that you do not have to pay any hidden fee as we have a transparent fee table which can be seen clearly on our page: visa on arrival Vietnam price. Not only that, but we also have a refundable guarantee policy in the event that your visa is rejected for some reason which we do not have an authority to solve.
Fast and extra service
Want to get visa for more than 10 persons? No problem. In hurry and in dire need of visa in less than one day? No problem. Tired of waiting at the Landing visa counter after a long flight and want someone to lift your luggage to taxi? No problem. Just choose whatever option you want by filling in our online application form.
General cost of Vietnam visa on arrival that you have to pay
This kind of fee is paid fully in advance for our Greenvisa company to conduct all the procedures, especially paperwork on your behalf. This fee is paid for some following procedures:
This kind of fee is mandatory to be paid at the international airport in Vietnam. This is only applied for those choosing to get their visa on arrival in the Vietnam airports. Remember that the stamping visa fee is different from each type of visa.
To get more information about Vietnam visa service fee, please click here or check the links that are arranged for each nationality below.
This page section is about detailed information as well as requirements for each nationality when choosing VOA visa Vietnam as your method of getting a visa to Vietnam. In case you are a citizen whose nationality is named in the list of the countries below, please pay your attention before making any further steps.
Our primary markets
Vietnam visa on arrival requirements for other nationalities
A - a
B - b
Bosnia & Herzegovina
C - c
D - d
E - e
F - f
G - g
H - h
I - i
Isle of Man
J - j
K - k
L - l
M - m
N - n
O - o
P - p
Papua New Guinea
Q - q
R - r
S - s
T - t
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos
U - u
V - v
Virgin Islands, U.S.
W - w
X - x
Y - y
Z - z
Some critical mistakes in Vietnam letter of approval may get you cancel your trip. The letter will be invalid and illegal if there is any inaccurate information. As a result, the Vietnam Immigration officers at the airport will NOT allow you to enter Vietnam.
Many people do not pay attention to the requirements and thus make some mistakes when applying for a visa on arrival. To help you get a permission to enter Vietnam without any hassle, we have gathered several essential advices in the list below:
Your original passport must have a validity of at least six months.
Your passport need to have at least two empty pages. If it does not have enough blank pages, you should apply for a loose leaf visa.
The photos which you submit have to be taken within six months from the travel date.
VOA Vietnamese is only applied for visitors who travel by airplane.
Remember to check your travel date because the visa is only valid when it is counted from the travel date, not the date of making the application.